Erne Projects delivers major transport infrastructure solutions in the UK, Ireland and internationally.
We achieve excellent value for our customers and partners. We are now mobilising our huge global expertise alongside the strength of our UK in-house specialist teams, local manufacturing and many years of knowledge base and experience.
This mix of local specialists and global resources, with unique access to an international community of research and development engineers and other world-class experts, gives Erne an undeniable capability to deliver complex, large-scale projects with our new end-to-end offer.
From investment and design stage to construction and maintenance, we focus on providing intelligent and sustainable project delivery to a high degree of excellence.
Work in partnership with us….
Big infrastructure schemes may require significant funding. Through our global experience, we bring expertise to provide finance and funding solutions through all stages of the project life cycle.
We collaborate with clients and partners to bring entrepreneurial approaches and our diverse experience in design, research and development, alongside leading BIM capability to provide innovative and relevant design solutions.
With specialist skills and global expertise, our safe, efficient and effective delivery of major schemes across varied infrastructure sectors and environments includes: urban connectivity, complex structures, coastal reclamation, aviation, civil engineering and high tech facilities.
Innovative and entrepreneurial approaches
Globally, we employ more than 2000 research, development and innovation engineers and scientists. At the centre of our corporate culture is a desire to innovate, solve problems, and be entrepreneurial.
We are always looking to:
- Bring innovative and practical solutions to complex engineering challenges
- Provide sustainable, more future-proof solutions
- Use pioneering approaches to improve major project delivery
- Use technology and collaborative partnerships to be safer and smarter
- Offer better value for money
What this means for our customers is that we can bring them high quality, pioneering, innovative solutions - and lower costs.
Efficient and accelerated delivery solutions
Although we deliver against sometimes very complex briefs, we believe that it is very important to keep delivery as simple as possible. We are always looking to create leaner and smarter ways of defining and delivering projects, and improve our overall output.
- Enhance efficiencies in workforce productivity with technology, training, and better processes using our experience from around the globe
- Targeted investment into our own resources to improve efficiencies and capabilities
- Deliver faster and better by using modular systems, off-site manufacturing and assembly, and pioneering construction techniques
End-to-End project services
We have world-class capabilities in every aspect of all our projects. We invest in, design, construct and then operate and maintain major infrastructure projects all around the world.
But being an end-to-end provider is not simply a matter of being capable. Our company DNA is to be innovative and add value at every stage of a project lifecycle.
- We deliver infrastructure more intelligently and more efficiently
- Customers have greater confidence in success
- And a vastly improved understanding of the on-going costs of managing and maintaining infrastructure assets over time and into the future
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. It is especially important to us as a company that delivers infrastructure solutions that have traditionally used large amounts of materials and manpower.
Not only do we strive to use sustainable materials in our construction phase, but to look at being greener in the broadest possible senses:
- Sustainable outcomes for the communities in which we work
- Save power and costs in all our offices and facilities
- Create solutions with longer lifespans which are easy to repair
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions across our business
- Be mindful and efficient in how we reduce waste and manage resources
- Use technology and intelligent systems to reduce costs and keep traffic flowing
- Educate the workforce to understand the importance of a sustainable approach